MNQP: Ladies and gentlemen, It was a pretty tough one this month I must say and even tougher for the moderators who had a very hard time deciding on whom to give their 40 percent influence at every stage of the contest. However, we thank God that we are finally here at the finals of the contest.
The first candidate had 113 points, the second 109 and 103 for the 3rd. The Queen for Miss Natural Queen pageant for August month goes to Josephine Shefa Batupe
FG Touch, her partners, moderators and all Cameroonians who voted Congratulates the August Queen for a job well done. She takes home the following;
1. A S. W. A. P by FG huge customised pillow.
2. A handmade colour customised slippers from FG
3. A hair treatment pack from our everyday supporter KERAMANIAK HAIR FOOD of Miss Gwendolyn Halle.
4. An open voucher for a facial treatment or nail art session from our very own DIAMOND BEAUTY AND SPA of Auntie Joyce Kien.
5. A stay-beautiful pack containing a shower gel, a facial scrub and a face cleansing tonic from our own main man AKAME GERALD.
6. An ice-cream date with Vicky Fokala at gift reception.
That said, Josephine becomes officially our 3rd ambassador of natural beauty. Remember to always remind your fellow sisters how natural and gorgeous they are.
We send lots of thanks to all Cameroonians for making MNQP what it is today and for making it what it will become tomorrow. Your love and support are our fuel.
Big thanks to all our sponsors and supporters; KERAMANIAK of Gwendolyn Halle, DIAMOND BEAUTY of Joyce Kien, Mr Akame Gerald, S. W. A. P by FG and to our moderators for their immense work done.
Thanks to the CEO of BaretaNews, Mr. Mark Bareta for your relentless and ever fervent support and dedication to make The MISS NATURAL QUEEN PAGEANT a great success since day one.
We appreciate and welcome partners who want to sponsor and support the next edition.
Stay tuned for September Edition