THEME OF FASTING &PRAYERS ” THE ULTIMATE WEAPON” JERIMIAH 23:29
In every season and generation, GOD will always come to the rescue of an oppressed people by physical and spiritual forces of darkness if ONLY they call upon HIM in Truth and in Spirit. GOD wants us to do so in the wake of this struggle. No one should take the GLORY for this but JEHOVAH ALONE. That is why we should not seek to know the person behind this program BUT JESUS CHRIST. GOD bless you as you stand the gap.
Day one( Worshiping and acknowledging GOD for whom HE IS)
1) Lets worship GOD for whom HE IS REVELATION 1:8
2) Let ALL MEN acknowledge GOD AS ONE WHO can do ALL THINGS AND BRING US VICTORY&PEACE JOEL 2:32
3) Let’s cry for MERCY&FORGIVENESS FROM GOD for sins&mistakes of forefathers, fathers and ourselves of Southern Cameroon which might have brought us pain and misery 2 Chronicles 7:14-15.
DAY 2 (WARFARE Against forces of darkness)
1) Let the LIGHT OF GOD SHINE OVER WEST CAMEROON according to GENESIS 1:1-3
2) LET JEHOVAH SEPARATE Southern CAMEROONIANS FROM EVERY FORM OF DARKNESS IN JESUS NAME ACCORDING TO GENESIS 1:4-5
3) LET EVIL PLAN AGAINST the people of West Cameroon be exposed and aborted by the Mighty POWER OF GOD ISAIAH 7:3-7.
4) LET EVERY CONSPIRACY TO ARREST, KILL OR TUTURE ANY LEADER OR citizen of Southern Cameroonian by any individual or persons be exposed, frustrated, aborted and brought to naught IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS according to ESTHER 7:1-10
5) OH GOD OF ALL CREATION VISIT THE EVIL AND WICKED ACCORDING TO PSALMS 5:1-6 and 2Kings 1:1-13
DAY 3 (END OF FASTING) THE PASSOVER
1) OH LORD GOD OF HOST IN YOU AND WITH YOU WE ARE SAFE. THANK YOU FOR VICTORY ACCORDING TO EXODUS 12:1-13 and PSALMS 91
2) LORD GOD IN YOU WE PUT OUR TRUST AND HOPE BECAUSE ONE WITH YOU IS MAJORITY AND BECAUSE YOU ARE ON OUR SIDE WE SHALL OVERCOME ACCORDING TO ROMANS 8:31. IF GOD IS WITH US, WHO CAN BE AGAINST US
3) OH LORD GOD ALMIGHTY WE PRAY FOR DIVINE RESTORATION FOR WHATEVER THE ENEMY HAS TAKEN, STOLEN AND DESTROYED FROM US ACCORDING TO YOUR PROMISE IN JOEL 2: 25-27
4) LORD GOD GIVE US THE GRACE TO HAVE FAITH IN YOU NO MATTER THE THINGS WE SEE, HEAR OR EXPERIENCE. YOU ARE GOD AND NOT MAN HEBREWS 11:1-7
1) fasting is a time of retreat and special time with our creator and lets try to stay away from pleasures during this period.
2) People with medical conditions may get advice from their doctors but stay from anything that excites the body.
3) People not acquainted with long fast can break by 12.00.
4) people can group themselves in their homes and stay at home as we wait on GOD.
5) Fasting will end daily at 6 pm for those who can. BUT WE PRAY GOD GIVES ALL GRACE TO STAND THE GAP.
6) All should spend at least 5mins before the start of each days program with praise and worship to GOD as the spirit leads
For all children of God.