Interim Government of Ambazonia Passes Critical Resolutions After Cabinet Meeting
Rising from a Cabinet meeting on Wednesday June 20, 2018, members of the interim government made some critical resolutions relation to some revolutionary issues and the blood-soaked humanitarian relief mission planned for Ambazonian IDPs and refugees. The resolutions focused on the SCBC TV, All Ambazonian Consultative Council, the so called La Republique humanitarian relief efforts, Negotiations and my Trip to Buea funds.
In relation to negotiations with La Republique du Cameroun, the cabinet members further reaffirmed that all the conditions set by the Interim Government must be met before any Mediation can take place. Such mediation, they insist culminate with the total Independence of the Federal Republic of Ambazonia (Former British Southern Cameroons).
They also pledge their commitment to focus on Ground Zero and ensure that all funds raised are used for community support in self-defense initiatives. That because donors have pledged to support initiative to discover location of our leaders, My Trip to Buea Funds will not be utilized for the same purpose. Finally, the Cabinet assures the security and safety of the President and Presidency of the Federal Republic of Ambazonia (Former British Southern Cameroons).
The cabinet reasured Ambazonians that the Acting President does not make Interim Government decisions without Cabinet input and approval and approval by the Restoration Council, and therefore condemns any social media misinformation insinuating that the AP is making unilateral decisions.
Below is a full version of the resolutions and affirmations.
SUMMARY OF CABINET MINUTES AND RESOLUTIONS OF JUNE 20, 2018
The Cabinet of the Southern Cameroons Interim Government (aka Federal Republic of Ambazonia) met on Wednesday June 20, 2018 for 4 hours and made pertinent resolutions, affirmations, and declaration to move the struggle forward.
Resolutions about SCBC TV (Vote 13 in favour, 3 Abstentions and 0 Against).
- That with the IG owning the SCBC 100%, cabinet authorizes the discontinuation of shares of 51% Public and 49% Interim Government that was previously decided.
- That the Board of Directors of the SCBC should be reviewed and if need be recomposed.
- That at this sensitive moment of our revolution and to maintain focus on GZ as well as the integrity of SCBC TV, there should be no change in Interim Government Policy related to the Editorial Policy of the SCBCTV about programs and programming for now.
Resolutions Related to “All Ambazonia Consultative Council”
- Cabinet unanimously reaffirmed the convening of the “All Ambazonia Consultative Council” for purpose of developing an understanding about Mediations in the need arises
- That after informing and consulting with the leaders of all groups, the Acting President should immediately set a date for the “All Ambazonia Consultative Council” spearheaded by the Interim Government.
Resolution Related to the Humanitarian Rescue to Refugees as Stated by the French Cameroon Government
- Cabinet unanimously resolved that the Government of French Cameroon has no business with Ambazonian Refugees and vehemently reject any incursion into the Ambazonian territory and meddling with Ambazonian Refugees who have escaped from political persecution and the ongoing genocide on Ambazonian Civilians by terrorist army who are executing a war declared by President Biya.
- That any violation of this rejection comes with consequences and the violators do so at their own risk.
- That the ongoing genocide by French Cameroon alongside a humanitarian gesture is pure hypocrisy and an attempt to mislead the International Community that has strongly condemned genocide and gross human rights violations by the Government on Ambazonians (Kill and feed hypocrisy).
- That a committee comprising of the Acting Vice President, Secretary of Communication, Secretary of Department of Homeland Security, and Legal Representative, should draft the letter of rejection which should be amplified in all diplomatic circles.
Resolutions related to My Trip to Buea Funds
- That Cabinet accepts the deadline of June 30 for raising Funds for MTTB
- That all country coordinators are encouraged to expedite all funds collected and still in their keeping to the Central Account to facilitate accounting, accountability, timely and orderly disbursement of funds to Ground Zero. This is an URGENT appeal. Ground Zero needs it.
- That the list of Countries and Regions that have not transmitted the MTTB funds by June 30 would be made public for information to the owners –The People
- Makes a final appeal to all Ambazonians and friends of Ambazonia to donate massively to MTTB before June 30, because the success of the initiative is a collective responsibility of all Ambazonians. Reminds that MTTB is the PEOPLE’s project not an Interim Government Project.
- Cabinet reaffirmed that all the conditions set by the Interim Government must be met before any Mediation can take place.
- That the Interim Government rejects dialogue in favour of Mediation for total Independence of the Federal Republic of Ambazonia (Former British Southern Cameroons).
- That the Interim Government focus is Ground Zero and all funds raised will be for community support in self-defense initiatives,
- That because donors have pledged to support initiative to discover location of our leaders, MTTB Funds will not be utilized for the same purpose.
- That Cabinet assures the security and safety of the President and Presidency of the Federal Republic of Ambazonia (Former British Southern Cameroons)
The Cabinet of the Interim Government declares that the Acting President does not make Interim Government decisions without Cabinet input and approval and approval by the Restoration Council. Therefore, Cabinet condemns any social media misinformation that the AP is making unilateral decisions.
Resolutions posted respectfully on June 21, 2018
Prof Martin Ayim
Chair of IG Cabinet Session