CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF THE AGOVC CHEST PIN CAMPAIGN
Many funding projects are going on at the moment. Out of interest, I have checked the AGOVC chest pin campaign and I found it interesting for many reasons:
1) There is no evidence so far that AGOVC has mismanaged resources contributed to them in the last albeit accountability has not been provided for all funds due to security reasons perhaps;
2) AGOVC has recently shown evidence of purchases on the ground;
3) AGOVC celebrated 1st October 2019 in a big way hence showing LRC and the world our presence on the ground;
4) AGOVC has recently been spreading its wings across the territory such as in Pinyin and elsewhere hence needs to update its logistics;
5) ADF has recently been engaging the occupying in various location hence the contact sports requested by many is being seen..
BASED ON THE ABOVE, I ENDORSE THE AGOVC CHEST PIN CAMPAIGN.
$20.00 might not be much but can make a difference on the ground
1) I have not yet endorsed the Independence Bonds Campaign because I am still studying it to understand the guarantee, maturity period, if there is any underwriter of the bonds, etc. Once I fully understand it I will pronounce on it.
2) On the Swiss Initiative, I think it would not lead to independence but it is a necessary step so that the international community can realise that we cannot agree in the mediation to stay together hence the possibility of each party goings it separate way should be considered. The failure of the process to even start should not be blamed on Ambazonia. Based on this, I recommend that AGOVC reconsider the possibility of participating in it. Why all the safeguards, preconditions, guarantees, proof of acceptance of process by LRC when we all know the process will not lead to independence?.. The Swiss initiative defines the 2 parties concept, cements the international character of the struggle, gets many Western nations closer to understand our struggle, even though it would not lead to independence. Increase funding of ground zero whilst attending Swiss Initiative. That is the magic formula.
By Barrister Tumasang