The flyer put out by UNICEF on the Cameroons is a piece of garbage meant to align UNICEF info with propaganda from Colonial Cameroun. The authors refuse to speak the truth. Here is how far off from the truth this piece of thrash is:
1. UNICEF cannot even admit the fact that on 30 November 2017, Dictator Paul Biya of La Republique, declared WAR on Ambazonians whom he described as “secessionists” and “terrorists”, pledging to hunt down and kill everyone of them – in other words, exterminate them.
2. UNICEF shows glaring proof of bad faith by putting out this flyer on 8 June 2018 still claiming therein that what the military have been sent in to do and are doing in Ambazonia is not WAR but “a CRISIS in the making”. How did a full fledged WAR declared on state-run media become a CRISIS “in the making”?
3. To make matters worse, UNICEF hatches and tells more, unadulterated LIES! What UNICEF calls “a CRISIS in the making” has resulted in “at least 425 people killed, including 142 civilians”. It is still “in the making”, yet….
4. If you believe UNICEF, more soldiers have been killed in this “crisis in the making” compared to “innocent civilians”. Only 142 civilians killed! Compared to nearly 300 soldiers, police and gendarmes! Talk of lies, world without end!
5. UNICEF also claims that 600 people have been arrested. As with the dead, whose numbers the UN agency simply makes up, UNICEF fails to consult numbers provided by anyone else. For example, Amnesty International said in its report after 1 October 2017, that over 500 were arrested and packed into prison cells like sardines in Buea alone.
6. You may have thought UNICEF would be getting involved because they care about children, their welfare and their education. UNICEF disabused you of thinking thus. UNICEF cares more for the political manipulation that is masked in this leaflet than caring for children (which is UNICEF’s mandate). The flyer either publishes no details at all or provides erroneous facts on everything having to do with children. For example, the flyer does not say how many children have been killed. UNICEF does not care enough to bother to find out. On children arrested, UNICEF merely claims that it is an “unknown number of children” who have been arrested. It also says nothing of the children who have been rendered homeless as a result of their homes being razed in the scourged-earth practices that have burnt 80+ entire villages to the ground. Further, the UNICEF flyer states that the number of children out of school in Ambazonia is 32,900. Only? Really? Are you for real, UNICEF? Who does not know that hundreds of thousands of children are out of school in Ambazonia?
UNICEF worldwide likes to pride itself as the organization which “makes children’s rights happen”. Given the shame that this flyer is, it has to be said that UNICEF in Colonial Cameroon is the organization which “makes the rights of (Ambazonian) children disappear”.
It is a big shame but no surprise coming from the United Nations. A senior staff at the UN Refugee Agency in Yaounde called for the killing of Ambazonians and is still on staff. Your boss in New York accepts “golden statute” (how can we not say bribes?) and what we get is the United Nations turning a blind eye on rights violations. The blood of innocent Ambazonians, especially the blood of our children, will haunt every one of you all the way into the Fire of Hell. And may God Almighty, in rendering justice, not have mercy on your souls!
Ntumfoyn Boh Herbert (Yindo Toh)