Biya tells Camerounese: I will Crush Them After October Win.
Mr. Paul Biya who declared war on the people of Southern Cameroons in December 2017 promising to finish the “terrorists” has today in a tiny crowd in Maroua launching his 2018 Cameroun Presidential campaign has again sent another diabolic message. The old grandfather has another message for his people in Maroua. He says he is going to crush the “So-called Liberators” after the elections.
What stood out in his statements? What can Southern Cameroonians draw from there?
1. In December 2017 right up to Yesterday, he has been calling us terrorists. Today, he avoided using the term terrorists and used two different words.
What changes? Concerns us not. We “Choptas Not”
2. It only confirms our strong belief that the war is not ending now. Biya is prepared to save his one Cameroon agenda until death. We will give him death. Ambazonia is gone.
3. It reinforces our position to keep on fighting. Oh it gives us another impetus why we must keep fighting and sends a direct message to Ambazonians: We either free Southern Cameroons or remain, slaves, forever
4. He is not ready for any negotiations and rubbishes any plans towards that. It only adds our resolves that we just need to keep the fight until a third party comes in officially
5. It is a direct message to Ambazonians to close ranks now and push the final battle. There will be hell after October 7th, we must be ready for it.
Mr. Biya, Ambazonians shall never give up. You have no idea. Go back to history.
Let’s remain focus and on the prize
Southern Cameroons Activist