1. Patrick Ekema, Colonial Mayor Of Buea openly calls for the kidnapping of the families of Ambazonia leaders abroad. In his audio message, he particularly mentioned David Makongo, Tapang Ivo Tanku, and Mark Bareta. His call was made over CRTV state radio Buea in the presence of the Colonial Governor, Buea as well as other panelists in their so-called back to school program.
2. ELECAM head in Ndop and Kupe have both been arrested by restoration forces who are out to stop any electioneering in the Federal Republic Of Ambazonia.
3. Mothers from northern zones and southern zones based in Buea have just rounded up a peaceful match in Bongo square Buea calling for the end of war and dialogue. Most of their messages centered around rights to education, priceless peace, dialogue, killings. Political pundits hold that this move could be a move to offer Biya talking points as there are rumours of his planned visit to Buea. Pundits say the move is a follow up of the South West Forum which just ended so that any move from Biya will mean, the people from that region demanded. Political pundits are doubtful of these moves especially as their supposed elections approaches.
4. A few seconds video is now circulating showing part of the Bali Secondary Prison being burnt with a Hilux in-front in flames. The video showed restoration forces at the scene.
Cameroun City Mayor Audio Speaking Today
5. Bum Local Government Area, Boyo County saw more than six gendarmes including their boss running away from the LGA after restoration forces stormed the area yesterday. They reportedly ran and left the DO all by himself.
6. Bafut central police station has gone up in flames moments ago, reports suggest the 7th Kata Restoration Forces carried out the action as all colonial structures are forced to shut down in Ambazonia
7. Buea denizens are reporting constant inhuman harassment from La Republique Soldiers. A University of Buea female master student going to school was this morning giving a dirty slap by a police officer in Buea. Her only crime was that, on offering her ID card to the police officer upon request, the colleague of the police officer slapped her for smiling at them.
8. Belo seems to be in full control of Restoration Forces. They control everything from markets to taxes etc. They seemed to be ready for schooling waiting for instructions from the Interim Government and a New educational curriculum.
9. The Ambazonia people are unanimous in their calls for the Ambazonia G7 to create a unified account for the liberation. They want the movements to before now define corporation text so that every action can be dealt with diligently
10. The Never Again Generation: Bullets vs Social Media, a book written by Mark Bareta is now available on Amazon ( https://www.amazon.com/Never-Again-Generation-Bullets-Versus/dp/0997897732/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1535142007&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=mark+Bareta&dpPl=1&dpID=41G4osii21L&ref=plSrch ) Mark Bareta shall also be making tours to launch this book.