Fellow freedom fighters:
In light of our admission anew into the UNPO, we, as one people marching towards Buea, need to produce the Ambazonia Profile for the UNPO. We must explore all avenues at our disposal to push and achieve the sovereignty of our beloved homeland. Be productive and be part of this production! Be a contributor in the freedom of our homeland. This is our task together as one people!
In this regard, we call on any and all Ambazonians to write and submit for this Ambazonia Profile document on any one or more of the topics listed below. Send all submissions by email to email@example.com You can also visit the AGC website at www.agcfreeambazonia.org click on “CONTACT” at the top right, copy your submission and post therein. The submission deadline is Saturday, April 17, 2018 at 1midnight Amba Time.
A team will compile all credible submissions into one document that will constitute our national profile at the UNPO.
Below are the topics and the associated length of work writing. You can submit maps and pictures as you seem necessary. Fond size 12, Times New Romans character. Limit a paragraph to at most ten (10) lines.
(1) Brief Overview of Ambazonia (1 to 3 paragraphs)
(2) Geography of Ambazonia (3 to 4 paparagraphs)
(3) Ambazonia Population: Homeland and Diaspora (1 to 2 paragraphs)
(4) Historical Background of Ambazonia (2 to 2.5 pages)
(5) Culture and Language (2 to 3 paragraphs)
(6) Natural Resource Exploitation and the Environment (3 to 5 paragraphs)
(7) Economy and Living Conditions (3 to 4 paragraphs)
(8) Religion (1 to 2 paragraphs)
(9) Structural Discrimination (1 to 3 paragraphs)
(10) Enforced Disappearances (1 to 3 paragraphs)
(11) Refugees and Internal Displaced Peoples (1 to 4 paragraphs)
(12) Torture (1 to 2 paragraphs)
(13) Executions and Extrajudicial Killings (1 to 2 paragraphs)
(14) Freedom of Speech, of the Press, of movement, and of Assembly (1 to 3 paragraphs)
(15) Destruction of personal property and deprivation of land use (1 to 2 paragraphs)
(16) Taxation without Fair Representation (1 to 2 paragraphs)
(17) Education and education rights (1 to 3 paragraphs)
(18) The Question of the Occupation of Ambazonia (2 to 4 paragraphs)
(19) Identity Politics: Who is an Ambazonian? (2 to 3 paragraphs)
(20) Why should Ambazonia become a sovereign country? (2 paragraphs)
(21) Why should Ambazonia become a member of the United Nations (1 to 2 paragraphs)
(22) What is the vision for the State of Ambazonia ( 2 to 4 paragraphs)
(23) What are the glorious potentials of Ambazonia? (2 to 4 paragraphs)
(24) What good will a sovereign Ambazonia be to the Gulf of Guinea, Africa, and the world at large (2 to 3 paragraphs)
(25) Can you produce and submit a beautiful five minutes video that summarily showcases Ambazonia in its history, pains, beauty, potentials, and aspirarions. Video should be at most 5 minutes long!
This is your fight for freedom. Do not be a spectator. Invest in it and own the outcome. Forward Together to Buea
Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to work on this. Never minimise your contribution. From little drops we create an ocean.
Ambazonia Governing Council (AGC)